General TermsAll copyright, intellectual, properties remain the property of Prime Media Tech Solutions and Services if the software is developed at Prime Media Tech Solutions and Services. If not then if in case it’s software (script) from a third party, then the rights remain with the original owner, and the reproduction is on buyers’ responsibility. Prime Media Tech Solutions and Services is not liable for any copyright issues.
1. If in case there is any copyright issue, the complete responsibility is of the buyer. Prime Media Tech Solutions and Services are not responsible for any issues generated due to that. 2. The client is not allowed to produce copies of the software, except one (1) copy for back up purposes. The client acknowledges that Prime Media Tech Solutions and Services will not be liable for any damage to the clients’ computer system.
3. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
2. Any typographical, clerical or other accidental errors or omissions in sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by the Seller shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the Seller.
3. No order submitted by the Buyer shall be deemed to be accepted by the Seller unless and until confirmed in writing by an authorized representative of the Seller.
4. The specification for the Goods shall be those set out in the sales documentation.
5. The Seller reserves the right to make changes in the specification of the Goods.
Payment Terms1. Subject to any special terms agreed in writing or published on the web site, the Seller shall invoice the buyer for the net sum due to the goods on or at any time after dispatch of the Goods.
2. The Buyer shall pay the price of the Goods on the payment date started in the Contract or if no express provision for the time of payment is contained in the Contract within 8days after the date of invoice notwithstanding the delivery may not have taken place and/or that the property in the Goods has not passed to the Buyer. The time of payment of the price shall be of the essence of the Contract. Receipts for payment will be issued only upon request.
3. Except as expressly provided in these Conditions, the Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law or under statute, or under the express terms of the Contract, for any direct or consequential loss or damage sustained by the Buyer (including, without limitation, loss of profit or indirect or special loss), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (and whether caused by the negligence of the Seller, its servants or agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the supply of Goods or their use or resale by the Buyer.
4. The Buyer shall ensure that, except to the extent that instructions as to the use or sale of the Goods are contained in the packaging or labeling of the Goods, any use or sale of the Goods by the Buyer is in compliance with all applicable statutory and other regulatory requirements and that the storage and handling of the Goods by the Buyer is carried out in accordance with directions given by the Seller or any component governmental or regulatory authority and the Buyer will indemnify the Seller against any liability loss or damage which the Seller might suffer as a result of the Buyer failure to comply with this condition.
Buyers DefaultIf the Buyer fails to make any payment of the due date then, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Seller, the Seller shall be entitled to:
1. cancel the order or suspend any further deliveries to the Buyer;
2. appropriate any payment made to the Buyer to such of the Goods (or the goods supplied under any other contract between the Buyer and the Seller) as the Seller may think fit.
Cancellation Policy1. If the Client halts work and applies to us for a refund within 15 days of the signing of a contract or First payment made, work completed shall be billed at the hourly rate stated in the Termination clause of such contract (if not stated would be at N1000 an hour), and deducted from the initial payment, the balance of which shall be returned to the Client. If, at the time of the request for refund, work has been completed beyond the amount covered by the initial payment, the Client shall be liable to pay for all work completed at the hourly rate stated in the contract (or if not stated would be N1000 an hour) between Client and Prime Media Tech Solutions and Services. No portion of this initial payment will be refunded unless written application is made within 15 days of signing a contract.
2. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
3. What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
4. To personalize your experience(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
5. To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
6. To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
7. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
8. To send periodic emails; The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
9. How do we protect your information?
10. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.